Portions of the videotaped deposition, which took place at the Universal Court Reporting offices in Miami, have been released by TMZ, and the clips definitely cast the pop star in a less than positive light as he kinda, sorta answers the questions that are posed to him.
Here are five of the biggest things which came out of the depo that may (or may not) surprise you:
1. Anywhere But Here: Bieber definitely made it clear that he was not very happy with having to sit and field a bunch of questions about his personal and professional life. For instance, when instructed, “Why don’t you listen to what I have to say first and then maybe you can tell me yes or no,” the 20-year-old artist snapped, “I don’t have to listen to anything you have to say.”
2. No Recollection of Being Down Under?: Sure, Bieber has certainly performed in more places than anyone could probably count, but, it does seem a bit odd that when asked, “Do you remember being in Australia ever?,” he replied, “I don’t know if I’ve been to Australia.” Then again, given how his answer seemed to drip with a bit of sarcasm, he could have just been messin’ with the guy.
3. Chatting About Selena Gomez Is a Big No-No: Evidently, someone didn’t take too kindly to his ex being brought up during the depo. When asked, “Have you ever talked to Selena Gomez and discussed your feelings about the paparazzi?,” Bieber shook his head, put his face in his hand, then looked up and glaringly said, “Don’t ask me about her again. Don’t ask me about her again. Don’t ask me about her again,” before storming out.
4. Bieber Knows Who Katie Couric Is: At one point, Bieber giggles, prompting the question, “Did I say something funny? Is there anything funny in my question as to why you were laughing?” To which Bieber says, “I don’t know, Katie Couric, you tell me.”
5. Usher Who?: Bieber seemed to diss his onetime mentor when initially asked, “Do you know anybody in entertainment by the name of Usher?” His response? “Yeah, Usher. That sounds familiar.” Ouch!Follow @Infocelebrity on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!