Kim Kardashian‘s new bestie, Blac Chyna has a booty that rivals hers and has quite the colorful past. HollywoodLife.com has found five of the most interesting facts about the former stripper, so that in the event she appears on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, you’ll be in the know!
These girls have a few things in common: they have great curves, they love rap and they can’t stop shopping!
1. Blac Chyna is currently dating rapper Tyga. The two met at the F.A.M.E. tour after party with Chris Brown at the King of Diamonds strip club in Miami!
2. Blac Chyna has a son with Tyga, his name is King Cairo Stevenson. They live in Calabasas, Calif., right by Kim!
3. She was born in Washington, D.C., and when she first moved to Miami, her stage name was Cream.
4. Blac Chyna appeared in Nicki Minaj and Kayne West’s music video for “Monster.”
5. Her net worth is around $500,000 and her much talked about measurements are: 32D-26-41
“Getting right for the new year,” Kim captioned her first photo, in which she posed in workout gear with her BFF Blac Chyna. The two besties stood in front of Kim’s mirror and flaunted their sexy cleavage and taut stomachs. But they weren’t done just yet.
In the second picture, Kim and Blac Chyna posed with their derrieres to the camera. And though for once Kim was outdone in the rear end department (Blac Chyna’s butt, we are speechless), the reality star still looked absolutely fabulous — she was her trademarked, curvaceous self, but noticeably trimmer and toned.
It’s been over two months since Kim posted her first butt selfie on Oct. 17 — and while that picture was unbelievably sexy, these most recent ones prove that she’s only getting hotter.Follow @Infocelebrity on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!