And it wasn’t just in Hollywood where baby fever was raging. The world also got to enjoy the arrival of Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s little lad Prince George!
From the royal baby to North West and Fergie‘s about-to-pop-any-day-now baby bump, check out our favorite celeb tots and burgeoning bellies of summer 2013!
1. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Baby Girl North West: The Kardashian family grew this year with the addition of Kim and Kanye’s first child together. Baby girl Nori was delivered on Jun. 15 with a bang, making headlines all over the globe. We had to wait two whole months before getting out first glimpse at beautiful baby North, but it was sure worth the wait. Kanye gushed to Kris Jenner of fatherhood, “Now I have two very special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for.”
2. Kate Middleton & Prince William’s Baby Boy Prince George: The only famous baby that made more headlines over the summer is undoubtedly the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s royal baby boy George Louis Alexander. The world got to meet little George on July 23, one day after Kate gave birth in London. “He’s got her looks, thankfully,” Will joked of their baby boy.
3. Simon Cowell’s Surprise Baby Mama: The most surprising baby news of the summer (or year for that matter) was news that the X Factor judge is expecting a child with Lauren Silverman, the ex-wife of his former BFF Andrew Silverman. Since the big announcement, Cowell and Silverman have been seen baby-bumpin’ together all over the world.
4. Halle Berry Pregnant at 47: We broke the news back in April than Berry and Olivier Martinez are expecting a baby boy together (the actress has a daughter, Nahla, with ex Gabriel Aubry). “Halle and Olivier are really excited,” a source told E! News at the time. “It’s a blessing. They can’t wait to have a baby together.” Berry has since been rocking her baby bump beautifully, even going glam for some red carpet events.
5. Jessica Simpson’s Baby Boy Ace Knute: The singer and Eric Johnson welcomed their adorable son on June 30. Maxwell‘s baby brother made his big debut on Aug. 28, posing with his beautiful mom and sister on the cover of Us Weekly. Quite the good-looking family, no? “With two kids, we have our hands full, but every day is a new adventure,” Simpson told the mag. “It’s fun! I feel very at peace with being a mom.”
6. Fergie’s Black Eyed Peas Baby Bump: Fergie and Josh Duhamel have been expecting their first child together since the beginning of the year. With the singer due any day now, let’s take a look back at all her wild and colorful baby bump looks.
7. Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard’s Baby Girl Lincoln: The actress baby-bumped all over town earlier this year before giving birth to the couple’s first child together in March. “[Motherhood] is actually better than I expected, it’s a lot of fun,” Bell told Ellen DeGeneres. Since then, we’ve gotten a few sneak peeks at little Lincoln’s adorable face.Follow @Infocelebrity on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!