As the temperatures continued to rise, so did the number of famous couples. Whether in private or on national television (thank you Chris Harrison and The Bachelorette), we learned of several new twosomes that no longer called themselves single.
Sometimes they were spotted at fancy dinners. Other times, we caught them on luxurious yachts. Regardless of where, many of these couples couldn’t hide their feelings for each other.
1. Amanda Seyfried and Justin Long: They may be in the early stages and still trying to learn about each other. However, the funny twosome are hanging out and going on several date-like activities. At Seyfried’s Lovelace premiere in New York this July, Long came out to support his girl. Since then, the two have enjoyed romantic dinners and quality time together.
2. Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco: Well that was fast! Nearly two weeks after the attractive pair was outed as a couple, Cavill and Cuoco decided it would be best to remain friends. During the short-lived romance, the twosome was spotted holding hands at a Los Angeles-area supermarket and hiking through the Hollywood Hills. It was good (and interesting) while it lasted.
3. Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross: Sparks definitely flew this summer for one Hollywood couple. After attending a Fourth of July party at Nobu Malibu, it was clear Simpson and Diana Ross‘ son were more than just friends. Today, things are so comfortable with the twosome that Simpson’s son, Bronx, likes to hold Ross’ hand. What a great trio!
4. Will Arnett and Katie Lee: After telling Details magazine he found dating “very scary,” the Arrested Development star decided it was time to get over his fears. This summer, E! News learned Arnett began dating celebrity chef Katie Lee. Although the couple has remained private about their relationship, sources say the twosome get along great.
5. Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn: Talk about a whirlwind romance! Whether tanning on a yacht, riding bikes in Spain or kissing on a boat, the new couple couldn’t live without each other this summer. We did some digging and found out DiCaprio’s lady is 20, born in Germany and you guessed it, a model. Will the heat continue into the fall? Stay tuned!
6. Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: When Bachelorette contestant Brooks Forester bowed out of the ABC reality series, some fans worried Hartsock wouldn’t have a happily ever after ending. Well, think again! Almost one week after her heart was broken, the 27-year-old beauty received a second chance of love when Siegfried proposed. “I love you so much,” she said on finale night. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”
7. Ellie Goulding and Niall Horan: Is there a romance blooming in the final weeks of summer? Goulding and the One Direction member were reportedly spotted kissing at the V Festival in August. The rumors didn’t stop when Horan revealed his crush to GQ magazine. “I’ll say one thing: Ellie Goulding—wow. She’s absolutely amazing looking.” Time will tell for this young relationship.
PHOTOS: Check out the 30 biggest stories of summer 2013
Follow @Infocelebrity on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!