And while we still have to wait for many major retailers to roll out their offerings for what is arguably the most fashionable season of the year, we’ve received a sneak peek at what we can expect from H&M courtesy of their fall campaign star Gisele Bündchen!
The former Victoria’s Secret model took to Instagram to share a shot from her work for the brand, but kept pretty mum about details of the collection she modeled, simply writing, “New H&M campaign.”
Thankfully, we spotted more of the collection when the leggy lady shot the campaign on the streets of London last May, so we’ve been able to piece together a few clues about H&M’s new line.
1. White Hot: Since Bündchen sports a white vest, sweater and even jeans, we can expect the retailer to breathe new life into the winter white trend that was so popular among celebs during the last cold weather season. So go ahead and reach for those whites long after Labor Day has passed!
2. Comfort Zone: Looks like H&M’s fall collection will be in keeping with one of the biggest trends we saw for fall 2013 at New York Fashion Week: cozy chic clothing. Think nubby, oh-so-roomy sweaters like the ones that caught our attention on the runways at Alexander Wang, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Theyskens’ Theory—but at a fraction of the cost, of course.
3. Touch of Texture: Notice Bündchen’s soft-to-the-touch shearling vest? How about her indulgent fuzzy sweater? Not only are H&M’s head-turning textured pieces perfect for adding a dash of visual interest to any fall ensemble, but they pull double duty by also adding an extra layer of warmth. Sign us up!
4. Get the Skinny: The popular, form-fitting silhouette is staying put into the fall season, but appears to have received some fab updates from the retailer, including cropped iterations (perfect for showing off the fierce boots Gisele rocks in the campaign!) and the thinnest of tuxedo stripes along the outer leg.
5. Downtown Edge: Bündchen shot on the streets of one of the most fashionable cities in the world—London—so we expect the collection to be brimming with street chic style perfect for modern gals.
6. Modern Military: Move up fashion’s ranks with military-inspired pieces from H&M’s upcoming offerings, including a smartly tailored coat and captain’s hat that will definitely get people to stand at attention when you walk down the city streets!
Are you excited for H&M’s fall collection to hit stores?Follow @Infocelebrity on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!