The two grabbed a bit to eat together at L.A.’s The Grove mall early last week and seemed to be getting along quite nicely.
So just who is this blond beauty capturing the actor’s attention? Here are five things you need to know about Novakovic.
1. She’s an Actress and Translator: The Serbian-born beauty moved to Australia in 1981, at the age of seven, and regularly works as a Serbian translator for theater and film.
2. Hollywood Runs in the Family: Her sister, Valentina Movakovic is also anactress.
3. The 31-Year-Old Initially Resisted Tinsletown: She told Vogue Australia that she was less-than-thrilled to adapt to Hollywood’s standard of beauty.
“Well, I bought myself a pair of high heels and some lipstick and just accepted it,” shegroaned.
4. She Made it on Her Own: When she first arrived in Los Angeles in 2008, Novakovic found herself with nowhere to live and only $80 to her name, according to Aussie media reports.
5. She Doesn’t Date Actors, Apparently: In a 2010 interview, she revealed that she was dating someone who wasn’t in the industry.
“One actor in my life is enough, and that’s me,” she said. “With actors it’s too easy to go into this world of complaining. Someone will always be better, richer, more loved, do more work. Those dynamics don’t interest me.”Follow @Infocelebrity on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!